PSP 2000 5.50 Prom-4 won't play latest games

Cloud

hello,

i recently have problems with my PSP 2000, it was 5.50 Gen-D2 at the start. i upgraded it in 5.50 GEN-D3 before installing the 5.50 Prometheus-3 and install the add-on to make it 5.50 Prometheus-4.. (with the help of a Video)

after i have successfully change my firmware from 5.50 Gen-D2 to 5.50 Prom-4. i have played The 3rd birthday.. i stopped playing it and just use my PSP for Music. But after a while, whenever i opened that ISO it always say "the Game could not be Started".

i tried DOWNLOADING OTHER Untouched ISO (and some PATCHED ISO) but it always says "the Game could not be started"

i never change any options from my VSH menu for that matter.

Please someone help me, i don't know much of experimenting my PSP..

PS: and regarding that PRO B-8 (latest Firmware) can it play ISO games (no UMD)?? and is it better than Prometheus-4??

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom