PSP Backlight Motherboard Interface Attatchment.

Cloud

I was wondering if someone could offer help in fixing a psp I bought from a friend. While replacing the lcd he somehow pulled off the plastic component on the motherboard that the backlight attaches to. I ordered another component but I'm stuck on how to solder it to the motherboard. Any attempt to solder it would more than likely melt the plastic component. Hopefully someone else has had this situation and can shed some light on how I can fix this.

Thanks in advance for any help.

clear.gif

Auto-Merge: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/155/pspbacklight.jpg/

Pic of the component

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom