PSP Go charging question

Cloud

Hi all, ever since I bought my PSP Go back in November Ive charged it at the PC. It charges slowly and there is no indicator that it charges or what percentage of battery it has left, unlike the older PSPs (why, Sony?) but last night my PSP Go died completely and I decided to charge it with the wall charger. I plugged it in and was able to turn it on. The battery indicator had a sliver of juice left but if I disconnected it it wouldnt turn on. I figured, OK, so just leave it to charge and it should be ready in the morning. I shut it off and went to sleep. Now I woke up and when I checked my PSP the battery was still dead. It turns on when its plugged in but it didnt charge at all.

I thought it was weird before but the orange light NEVER turns on for me except when I connect it to the PC on USB Charge (which is set to On. Does this mean the PSP will only charge through USB?)

I plugged it into a different power outlet. I know its getting some juice because the PSP's battery indicator will show no slivers if I disconnect it and will shortly die but if its connected, a sliver appears but it doesnt seem to go above that.

Am I doing something wrong? Im running 6.20 TN-E but I cant get it to charge in either OFW or CFW. Help me, please.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom