psp hard case for psp with crystal case?

Cloud

I just recently got my psp 3000 new and I really like protecting my stuff from fingerprints, scratches and everything that ruins its condition. I searched around and have recently bought the joytron psp brite crystal case since it looks sleek and has good protection. This is it http://cgi.ebay.com.au/JOYTRON-PSP-3000-PSP3000-SLIM-SYSTEM-SKIN-CASE_W0QQitemZ380142050318QQcmdZViewItemQQptZVideo_Games_Accessories?hash=item58823b5c0e

However I also want protection for when its in my bag rolling around so does anyone know a hard case that will fit my psp with joytron skin?
This question is directed towards people with the same case or someone who has a hard case that has some extra room which would fit my psp snuggly.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom