PSP Issues Abound Pt. 2: CWCheat freezes PSP when connected to TV Out.

Cloud

I'm using 6.20 tn-d downgraded from 6.35 pro b-5.

Seems like I keep having issues which everyone here has been so kind to help me with. Here's the latest one:

CWCheat started freezing on my PSP Go when I activate it connected to a TV Out. I tried reinstalling using a version supposedly meant for TN CFW, but no luck. I tried disabling all of my plugins plugins including a loader and it still freezes the PSP when connected to TV out. This one is a real stumper. Any ideas on what I can do?

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom