PSP Model 1004 bricked

Cloud

Hi there!!

This is my problem:

I bricked my PSP model 1004... don't know for sure what 'caused it... i was trying to load a Demo from the game PATAPON 2 and it kept giving me an error message that "it wasn't possible to start the game"... i tried it 3 or 4 times and it always hapened the same. then i tried a 5th time to load that demo and it turned off never to be turned on again... i had the CFW 5.50 gen-D3 and i was trying to update it because i wasn't able to play PES 2011 :(
Now i found this tutorial:

http://www.ehow.com/how_6392432_unbrick-psp-pandora_s-battery.html

wich fits my sistuation... since i do not have a pandora battery nor a magic memory stick...
the problem is that it talks about a software that i can0t find anywhere:

step 3: "Download a PSP recovery program to the desktop of the computer (for example, the 3.0 Downgrader program in "Resources"). Double-click on the file once it has fully downloaded to decompress it to a folder on the desktop"

can someone tell me where to get 3.0 Downgrader?

and is it the appropriate downgrader software for a PSP model 1004 with the CFW 5.50 gen-D3?

i am desperate... it's been like 4 days of investigation and searching for help...
thanx in advance.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…