PSP original font file

Cloud

Hi everyone, I'm in need of help with an orignal psp font folder I downloaded. I want to get my original font back and change the one I currently have which is ugly. I'm not sure how this new font was installed on the psp since it came this way when I bought it. So I just downloaded the original psp font files so I can change it back. Thing is, I'm not sure exactly where to put it in my psp or if I'd need any other type of program to make it run with it. I'm running my PSP on 6.20 PRO B8 Permanent.

Folder contents:

fonts

arib
gb3s1518.bwfon
imagefont
jpn0
kr0
ltn0
ltn1
ltn2
ltn3
ltn4
ltn5
ltn6
ltn7
ltn8
ltn9
ltn10
ltn11
ltn12
ltn13
ltn14
ltn15

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…