PSP Phat Bricked

Cloud

Ok, so my PSP 1000 Phat was working well with 5.50 Prome 4, however, there were some technical issues with the CFW and i thought to upgrade to 6.39 Pro B7. However, the memory stick that i had must of screwed over the firmware somehow and it wouldn't allow me to update to 6.39. I then had to idea to use hellcat's recovery flaser to downgrade to OFW 1.50 and upgrade from there. Little did i know, it fully bricked the psp.
The symptoms are:
- LED light comes on
- Screen remains blank
- Memory Stick light flashes periodically
Please help me work out how to unbrick it, hopefully without hardmodding a pandora battery.
Thanks in advance.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom