PSP Phat Bricked

Cloud

Ok, so my PSP 1000 Phat was working well with 5.50 Prome 4, however, there were some technical issues with the CFW and i thought to upgrade to 6.39 Pro B7. However, the memory stick that i had must of screwed over the firmware somehow and it wouldn't allow me to update to 6.39. I then had to idea to use hellcat's recovery flaser to downgrade to OFW 1.50 and upgrade from there. Little did i know, it fully bricked the psp.
The symptoms are:
- LED light comes on
- Screen remains blank
- Memory Stick light flashes periodically
Please help me work out how to unbrick it, hopefully without hardmodding a pandora battery.
Thanks in advance.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…