PSP PS HACK thread 2

Cloud

first meant to type PSP GPS HACK thread 2

hello been a while since i posted here but since they found the code to sign all homebrew,, have they found away to make all psn add on content work on a psp?

i have lost my go explore umd almost a year ago and had been bought the USA Go Explore map packs back then too but they do not work on a hacked version of go explore or the iso....

would this be similar to making the downloadable cars from gran turismo psp work on an iso? in gran turismo there are downloadable cars that wont show up on the start up of the game... has to do with licinsing of some sort... has then been fixed or able to be alterd by some great programming mind? i have no problem sharing my official bought copy of the downloadable maps with the world of psp hacks ..
ive read before they have made downladable content work on a hacked psp........

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom