Psp startup help? Please

Cloud

Hello World, I Have been searching the far ends of the internet's web and cannot find what I am looking for please help I know this is the best psphacking community around. What I am looking for to make my original phat psp TA-079 with 5.00m33-6 + 1.50 kernel addon complete is this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31ivdML1Xes. I have searched the forums and saw that there is cintros but is that the only way to do it is by a custom .pmf I would like to be able to put it in my FLASH0 and be good from there. again Please help me or redirect me to where I need to go to get this done or someone take my request or something this has been driving me crazy for years now im getting im starting to get desperate
sorry for the bad grammer

thank You

When I start up my psp I want this to be the first thing I see and on a side note psp2tv rocks this will be the cherry on top if im right this opening would be great to have as a opening_plugin.rco

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom