psp will not turn on with out charger

Cloud

hello
i recently changed my firmware 5.00 m33-6 and had no problem with it. I hard modded my own battery and knew that it wouldnt work any more so bought a new one. The new battery is an official 3.6v battery and when i put it in it will not turn on. If i have the ac adapter in it will but once i unplug it it turns off. And when i check what that battery charge it says that the power source is external. I have tried putting in my brothers working psp battery and still no luck. I have no idea what it is that is causing this and any help would be appreciated. Oh and its an original psp 1001 model.
Thanks.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…