psp1000 from 5.00m33-6 to 6.20pro?

Cloud

okay i have a psp 3000 and my son has a psp 1001. i run 6.35prob4 which runs fine. i want to update his to 6.20prob4 so he can play newer games. now i tried doing the softmod for the pandora battery but i cant do it on mine. and i don't want to try it on his and just mess it all up. so my question is how would i go about doing that with one psp 1001?

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom