pspdisp and wifi not working.

Cloud

Ok I managed to get pspdisp working using a usb cable and the libusb driver however I can't get the wireless mode working.

This is pspdisp version "0.5.1.48"

I manually set the IP of the PSP to "192.168.1.157" and I can ping it from my computer.

However on the psp it just stays on "Connecting to 192.158.1.101" and never changes.

I assumed there was a problem with my firewall so I added the ports:

To my firewall as I was told those were the ports to open.

I even used a port scanner on my IP to check to make sure the ports were open and they are.

I am puzzled as to what it could be.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…