PSP's UMD drive plugged out and replaced with way cooler stuff

Cloud

Hello ladies and gentle men,

While I was exploring youtubes deep jungles, I found this video:

http://www.youtube.com/user/anthonyta91#p/u/3/_PG9Ns7F_yY

Watch it, be amazed. I wish I could do the same with my psp (with a double Memory card slot duh :bucktooth:). I wonder if some of you guys could give me a shoulder and help me figure out the wiring charts here, and find two small speakers (like those), since the smallest I know are 1.5 cm and that's too big for the UMD bed + the camera + the double cards, I guess I need a centimeter or half a centimeter diameter speaker, also wandering how did he get the microphone to work since he/she claims it's a computer mic. I'm really hoping to get my psp like this, since this is really unique, and + the extra SD It's really gonna be a lesser web-book, which is far enough for me.
Now let's put our heads together and think of this wiring chart, and the components.

PS: you can see what is put into the psp from the description

Hali-ho!,
TheEnd

EDIT: Because me is retarded, me posted in wrong section so now me humbly begs a moderator to move the thread to the Hacks, Crack & mods section

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…