Rare DC controller variant?

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
Ran into something on an auction site that peaked my interest and thought I'd ask the experts on this site if they know anything about it. :P

DC-cont1.jpgDC-cont2.jpgDC-cont3.jpg

At first glance it seems one of those japanese clear controllers or the one that comes with the Seaman console: Controller_DC_JP_Clear.jpg

But those have the usual Dreamcast logo on the top, as well as the usual grey cable. While this has clear cable, as well as a different logo on the top. And while it's too blurry to see, it's definitely not the Divers 2000 logo.

I can't seem to find any lead on it, it's not listed on the SegaRetro site among the controller variants: Dreamcast Controller

As with the 3rd party VMU tho, I'm sure someone here has one of these in their collection. :)

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom