Rebuilding after a burglary :(

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
Hey Guys

A year ago my property was burgled, pretty much all of my games and collections were stolen :(

That heart sinking feeling when you return home and see the door open, wondering what's happening in there or if someone is still helping themselves to things that you've worked your whole life four, it took a while for me to build the strength to try again to collect.

For the games and items they couldn't take they trashed and as you may know even the slightest touch of a PAL Dreamcast game case it will fall to pieces.

Things like DreamEye, Sonic 10th and Seaman all good and a massive 125 collection of PAL Dreamcast games were nicked or made unusable.

I am now starting to rebuild my collection and find it creasing difficult to buy games at 'not ebay' prices, which results in me spending my time in charity shops, car boot sales searching for games.

Does anyone have any quick tips for me on how to start building a collection now days? If there is any price guides of what to pay as over the course of the prices for PAL Dreamcast games has sky rocketed.

Thanks guys

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom