Recommended travel case?

Cloud

My current case (this guy) doesn't seem to provide good protection. All of my UMDs ended up with the clear plastic pushed in after being stored in the case, and one of my memory cards ended up with a crack in it. They all still function, thankfully, but I'd really like to prevent that from happening again.

I'm looking for a case that can protect my UMDs and memory cards when I stick it in my backpack. High storage capacity is good - this case holds 4 UMDs and 6 cards, plus one of each in the system. I currently have 7 UMDs and 5 cards, which means I have to leave some games at home, or bring the whole package. I could use the case I currently have for the PSP itself if necessary, but I'd prefer to have one case to hold everything. The PSP is a 1000 model. Any recommendations?

By the way, I am getting some MMR replacement cases for the UMDs, and I hear those are incredibly durable, but I'd prefer to not have to rely on those for future games.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…