Record of Lodoss War

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
I bought this game 14 years ago anticipating that it would one day become expensive so I didn't have to fork out the big money then. well it didn't turn out expensive and that's a good thing.

because yesterday after 14 years of basically never having played it I gave it a chance and many hours later I'm totally hooked. holy shit what an amazing game! I can't get over how well the game controls and how it implements many different forms of input on a controller with almost no buttons and it works like a charm and incredibly easy to pick up. I don't understand a thing about the story but beating up monsters and having my own base, with smithy is just awesome! upgrading and enchanting weapons and all forms of armor. reminds me of old dungeons and dragons on the 3do, but much better

anyone who even remotely think he may like this get this game!

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…