RemoteJoy Lite Crashes

Cloud

Hullo all. I just found this site recently, and hacked my PSP less than a week ago primarily thanks to all of the useful guides and information present. My primary purpose for doing so was to be able to use a USB controller and play on a larger screen, and RemoteJoy Lite enabled both of these. Therefore, when playing one of my favorite games, I was disappointed to encounter a potentially gamebreaking problem...

The Problem:
RemoteJoy Lite causes crashes in Monster Hunter Portable 3rd when two large monsters are loaded at the same time. This happens very often, such as all quests involving Qurupeco and many high-rank quests.

Other Information:
I've done some searches and research on my own, and it points to the following conclusions:
  1. The game has no problems when not using RemoteJoy Lite.
  2. This problem happens for most/all people using RemoteJoy Lite 0.19.
  3. This happens on several games when large amounts of memory are used.
  4. Using RemoteJoy Lite 0.20a should fix the problem.
  5. RemoteJoy Lite 0.20a will not work on my current CFW.
  6. I only have access to 6.xx CFW.

Short Version:
Is there a version of RemoteJoy Lite 0.20a that will work on 6.xx CFW? If so, what CFW would I need to use?

If there is not, has anyone found a way around these crashing issues through some other method?

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom