rendering help

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
Ok, i need your eyes for this video footage test. I am trying to render a video in 60 fps but it not working out so great so i am going down to 24 fps in my render(thank you youtube for being shitty). You're going to see two video's in these test footage. One is the mp4 to mpeg2 video in 1080-24p and the other is the fla/ts video to mpeg2 1080-24p with no sound. Please click on the links and tell me which is best and can you tell from any motion blur or shuttle's in these video's. While telling me what is best the mp4 or fla/ts video. Both video's are not modify with no color correction or sharpness. Also please view these video's on your pc or smart tv then a cellphone.

1. mp4 to mpeg2 1080-24p
mp4 to mpeg test 24p 1080 - YouTube

2. fla/ts video to mpeg2 1080-24p
ts/fla video to mpeg2 1080 24pp - YouTube

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…