Repair

Cloud

Evening all my psp has gone tit's up :'(! it was placed in the wife's handbag and a can of antipersperant was in there and the psp got covered in it! now when i tried to play tiger woods 10 the other day the character was in a constant backward position! so i exited the game and entered the browser and straight away the arrow went to the bottom of the screen! I Take off the front screen (plastic piece) with the analog stick still attatched to thecase and it does the same, straight to the bottom of the screen, so i removed the rubber connector and it still did the same it went straight to the bottom of the screen, so i took the motherboard out and cleaned everything up and it's still doing the same! can any1 shed some info on the situation for me?? Could someone repair it (in the uk) if so i'd gladly pay (within reason)

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…