Slim3004/9g corrupted file ISO issue

Cloud

Heya folks,

got my very first PSP today, updated from OFW 3.60 to LCFW 6.39 ProB8, LCFW 6.39ME-8, & 6.39 TN-Xtended. everythings working well, except for the .iso loading, always get the "corrupted file" image of the game. i tried everything i found on the web, putting the ISO folder in the root, to the game folder, tried ALL available drivers, not luck for me today, can´t get it working. the image mounts fine on my pc´s.... gawd... please help me out! tia!

elD

mobo mod ta-095
mobo typ bright 3004 (09g)
umd fw 1.300
psp ver: brite 4.0

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom