snadisk 8gb card?

Cloud

Hi I'm looking for a bigger memory card for my psp. I see that i can get 8gb sandisk cards in buy.com for $55. my question is sandisk cards good with the psp? I remember reading a few years back that we should only use the sony cards. Is this still true?

Also whats a good price to pay for a 8gig card now. I remember paying $120 for my 2gb sony card 2 years ago. I dont want to make that mistake again.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom