So What ever happened to that PSP Signing Tool that was to be released?

Cloud

I know something called a prxencrypter was released a while back, but it had trouble signing more 'complex' homebrews like emulators, and Bookr couldn't be signed either... but it was able to sign other simpler apps. Has any headway been made in this yet? I'd really like to update to the latest ofw, whichever it is at the moment...

If there is, can this thing sign 'anything'? Like, would I be able to sign snes9x, gp2x and daedalusx64 myself? and Bookr? PSPComic? What about the plugins... I don't use too many plugins... My most used ones are GameCategories, Popsloader and CWCheat, which I really only use to remap buttons on certain games...

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom