Sonic Adventure - Reebok DMX Competition DLC

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
So, Sonic adventure had a some unique DLC available for it. However, one of the most unique is the Reebok DMX Competition where you have to find the shoes in a certain amount of time. The only issue with this DLC is that it seems to be region locked to the PAL region only. I have tried it on multiple DCs with even a PAL copy of Sonic Adventure but was only able to get it to work after I re-flashed my Dreamcast region to PAL. It then seemed to work with every copy of SA regardless of where it came from.

Does anybody know if the region lock is tied to the VMU file itself or based off of the game disk? Also, do you think it would be possible to modify the save so it can work on any region? I don't like re-flashing the region on my DCs if I can help it. Plus, I think it would be cool if others were able to try this out.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom