Sonic Adventure - Unused Music Tracks?

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
Let me explain. So, one day, I was playing Sonic Adventure on my little white box of joy. I got bored, and went into the Sound Test inside the Options menu. I went into "Jingle", where it displayed a bunch of music tracks from the game. But what really caught my eye was four possibly unused tracks for the Adventure Fields:

Title: Station Square
Title: Mystic Ruin
Title: M.Ruin ~The Past~
Title: Egg Carrier

The Egg Carrier track sounded familiar when I replayed Sonic's story. It sounded similar to the noises the Egg Carrier made when it was transforming back and forth. But I think their original intention was to put the tracks in the loading screens of the Adventure Fields, because each track was approximately the same length that it took to load a stage or Adventure Field.

I was just really curious about this, and I bet you're getting curious, too. Maybe there's something they've hidden here...hmmm..... :|

Thanks for reading,
hudsthinking1999

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, software to modify apps etc.
Back
Top Bottom