Steps after installing CFW?

Cloud

I've recently upgraded my cfw from 3.03 oe-a to 5.50 GEN-D3. Right now, I'm merely trying to figure out how to play roms.
But I can't find any tutorials on how to configure my mem stick: like under which folder the rom files go, and what I need to make my emulator run.
I have loaded right now, PSPGBA. But when I run it from the XMB it gives me an error that it can't run the program. Can anyone help me get on the right track?

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom