Story 'bout a bricked Psp(-1004) and wierd pandora battery

Cloud

I am so sorry if I have managed to overlook a thread that could help me.

I got my sisters psp (psp-1004 with firm-ware 6.00), and a Pandora battery
with a Magic Memory card. I placed my memory card and pandora battery in the psp, and plugged in the power. It started up and I pressed x to start the m33 program.

Around 20% the psp turned it self of. I started It up again, and beeing afraid that it was some wierd 'screen saver' function, i started the m33 program and pressed down every 5 sec.

It still shut itself down at 20%. After that it would not turn itself on again. I tried to plug in the power-cable, there would be a orange light that would shine for 3sek, than a green light that would blink and then turn ifself of.

I tried to run the recovery (pressing down R when turning it on). But it dont work. I can plug in my normal battery, and it turn on (green light), but again, the recovery thingy dosnt work.

The day after, i tried the pandora battery and memory card again, it turned on, but when updating, it would turn itself off - again around 20%
I have bought a new charger, and it dosnt help any.
Is there any way for me to get it to work? Again, I have a psp-1004 and firmware 6.00.

I apologize if have asked any overly answered questions, there is a lot of information around, it's kinda hard to pinpoint it to help me.
I would be greatly thankful for any help.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…