Super Mario World Chat

the Forums to chat about the Super Nintendo aka (snes)

Infranight

Vgcheat Member
Feel free to discuss Super Mario World here. This thread should be used to generally discuss this game. Your personal opinions, thoughts, concerns, and other comments about Super Mario World are all welcome.

Soon after Super Mario Bros. 3 was released, Nintendo struck gold again with Super Mario World. This game featured the introduction of Yoshi. Outside of him, however, not a whole lot was changed from the previous title. That is the only thing holding SMW back. Still one of the best Mario games.

I really like Super Mario, it´s so old and still so funny to play.
My father played it when he was a kid and I do it as well.

Last edited:
Yeah some of the old Super Mario games are hard to forget. No doubt that it's older titles are classics.

IT is funny how they made this game so alive. Compared to Mario 3 this game is nothing. This was the begining of the end of the Mario we all loved and knew. I mean to say SMW is a great game, but looking at it now, brings back terrible memories of dying over and over again, only to discover the ghost house with the star road, and the GH with the special items. To make things better the cartoon/animation was auwsome as well. It really put a backstory on Kemek, and the world Mario and Luigi was in. It is kinda funny of all places, just happens to be, the Koope Kingdom, prime. Because you never ever see an resolution, just that Bowser came from dinosaur Island. SMWI2 makes no sense but was also great.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom