the best solution

Cloud

hi, i am completely new to psp, i bought my first one yesterday, which is a psp 3001, it had 6.37 in it and the module is 9g. after reading a lot of stuff today, i switched to OFW 6.39 and then installed 6.39 PRO B7. it works just fine, but is this the best solution for me right now? can i get a permanent hack? should i downgrade to 6.20? i'm not sure if i understand if i can even do that or not, some tutorials say that i'll get a brick and some say that it's already possible. so if anyone could just suggest the best solution for my situation, i would appreciate it a lot

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom