Thinking About Getting Seaman...

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
I've always wanted to talk to a fish, just for it to say something back. This has always been a fantasy to me...until I heard about "Seaman" for the Sega Dreamcast. Since I own a Dreamcast, I thought it would be a good thing to spend my Christmas money on.

I am currently trying to hunt down Seaman for an affordable price. The best price I've found so far is the one on Amazon.ca. $50 plus $4.99 in shipping seems quite expensive, but I do have enough for it. I would never pay over $25 for a video game, but Seaman is special, and I think it's worth my money.

Do you have any memories with Seaman? I bet they'd be fascinating!

"Why, you're a brave little toaster. Don't come to me when you're biologically fused to your computer screen or haven't changed your underwear, or haven't talked to a real person in weeks. All I'm saying is, I warned you."
-Seaman

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…