Top 7 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Theme Songs

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
Hello, everyone. Just to let you know, I'm not a TMNT fanatic, but I decided to make a list of all of the theme songs of TMNT television shows counting down from 7 to 1, with 1 being the best.

Any of the music from the movies will not be included.

This PowerPoint is a lot simpler than some of my other PowerPoints. Most of them are filled with animation made by using the "Custom Animation" feature, but it's rarely shown here.

Nonetheless, I hope you enjoy it.

I got the file right here, so.

.it.it.it won't upload.

D***************************************************MN!!!

Well, time for plan B. I'll give you links to all of the themes with their respective number beside them. And maybe a little description to spice it up.

Let's count it off!

#7: YouTube
I always "Fast Forward" this one (hint, hint)! Seems cool at first, but gets really, REALLY annoying.

#6: TMNT - The Next Mutation Intro ( Opening ) - YouTube
TERRIBLE show, but slightly decent theme song.

#5: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Intro (Season 8-10) - YouTube
This one was a little harder to find. It's decent, but not quite what I dig.

#4: TMNT Back To The Sewer Opening - YouTube
Now, this is a really big step up from #5. Better lyrics, better guitar, and overall better tune. But not quite my favourite.

#3: TMNT (2003) opening - YouTube
This one raises the bar a tiny bit more. Just slightly over number 4.

#2: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Original Theme Song (TMNT) | Nickelodeon Deutschland - YouTube
Unlike number 6, good show AND good theme song! This one is almost perfect and fits this generation perfectly. It's just all around really good.

Alright. I'll give you a moment to guess number 1.

Come on, guess.

You guessed it.

YouTube

You know what? This isn't even a surprise. This is on everyone's list. EVERYONE'S. And this is what you came for. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING can beat the original. It's classic. It's timeless. It's everything that suits the Turtles. It IS the Turtles.

Those words were burned in our heads:
"Splinter taught them to be ninja teens
Leonardo leads, Donatello does machines
Raphael is cool, but crude
Michaelangelo is the party dude"

Such a great theme song. No other TMNT themes can top it. And that's why it's number 1 on my list.

Hey, thanks for stickin' around! For the people that have, here's a bonus for you:
Chuck Lorre on writing the "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle" themesong - EMMYTVLEGENDS.ORG - YouTube

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom