Total Newb to Hack Virgin PSP-1001: Needs Help!!!

Cloud

PSP-1001 (Phat)
FW Version: 6.39

Wants: to play ISO/CSO's, suggestions for cool Homebrew apps
Knows: next to nothing!
Needs: definitive introduction to put me on the path

So I want to begin by extending my FULL APPRECIATION TO THE HACK ARTISTS out there for their creative contributions to the Homebrew community. Much love.

I've searched through the threads, (using a number of topics), a bit and they've only left me with more questions so I'm posting this thread hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I'm not even sure what I should be looking for anymore.

P.S. I'm a Peace Corps Volunteer Leaving for Africa in 10 days. I'm looking to get set up before I'm in the motherland and don't have [good/regular] internet.

I would like to conclude with an apology if I missed something and this thread overlaps another. And of course, my sincerest gratitude for your responses.

- John

UPDATE!!! With a little bit of impatience and a lot more research I came across this thread, followed the directions and can now play CSO/ISO's. For those of you reading this that are lost, as I was, follow this thread:

http://forums.dashhacks.com/f127/about-to-hack-my-psp-1000-t299044/

Much Thanks to fowler002

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…