trouble flashing ofw 1.5 onto phat with hellcat's recovery flasher

Cloud

for nostalgia's sake, i wanted to flash 1.5 onto my 5.00 m33 psp phat and then update to 1.52 to feel what it was like when it was brand new. i select the 'install fresh 1.5 ofw' option in hellcat's recovery flasher. i have the 150 update eboot in root and the hellcat's starts dumping the files. however, near the end it gives two errors:

error while decrypting ipl_update.prx
error while decrypting SCE IPL

hellcat's continues and says done dumping files. if i try to flash this dump onto the nand using the 'restore backup' option, the psp bricks and i have to use pandora to get it back to 5.00 m33-6. any suggestions?

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…