Trouble Loading Certain ISOs on PSP Go

Cloud

Recently I've realized that certain games in ISO format have trouble loading on my PSP Go. I'm running 6.20 PRO Nightly. Two main games I'm having problems with are Monster Hunter Portable 3rd and Monster Hunter Freedom Unite. The reason I list them as separate games are because they are separate issues. When I start Unite on any ISO mode it just gives me a black screen, similar to when your firmware is too low to run an ISO. MHP 3rd, on the other hand, crashes my PSP a little bit into the loading screen. A third game I thought I'd mention is Dissidia: Final Fantasy. If I run it in Inferno I can't load or save my game. When I try Sony NP9660 it just crashes before even loading anything onto the screen. The M33 Driver works fine though, so the game isn't an issue, I just thought I'd mention it.

I know that 6.20 is (relatively) new territory (when you consider how long 5.00 m33 was widely used) in terms of PSP modding, and especially the new PRO firmwares. If this is just a bug that may or may not be worked out let me know. There's one more thing I thought mention: MHP 3rd ran perfectly on 6.20 TN-(D?) with the ISO loader. If I can use an ISO loader (I don't remember what the one for the TN firmware was called) to load them could someone point me in the right direction?

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…