Trouble with your analog stick drift: look on this -->

Cloud

I have problem with my new PSP FAT , the analog direction somtimes is move by itself !! ( i cant play games correctly, my character would always drift to the left
) new one and versy fast problem , what this i try to search in internet , then i find intrested thing :
if you read PSP manual in page 20 , you can see this : "For best results, go to Settings/System Settings, and then with the System Information screen displayed, rotate the analog stick in a circular motion. This will adjust the analog stick's range of movement "

I try it , and i can confirm is 100/100 work ; the anlog is now correctly done , i have no longer problem again , dont need to open PSP just try this ;)

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom