Upgrade Help Please

Cloud

Hi, i bought my psp back in 2004(?) in hong kong. (i dont live in hong kong) so atm, i am currently trying to play Black Rock Shooter the game.
However it freezes on cinematics. therefore i assumed its a fireware problem plus that im interested in updating. the problem occured on 5.50Pro4. i currently flashed my self back to 5.50Gen-D(full). i still have the 5.50Pro4 files if i should upgrade back to that.
i have little to none experience in PSP hacking/CFW areas. i bought my psp preloaded with CFW, which i flashed my self to 5.50 with no apparent problem. i am not in possession of a pandora battery or MMS nor do i know how to make one (not prepared to invest in one, since i only picked up my psp again to try the BRS game)
SO to the main point, I hope to upgrade to a 6.xx CFW, but i cant upgrade to any 5.50+ OFW because i get a DRNFFFFFFD7 error. i already used the Keycleaner and it didnt work. if anyone can provide any direction, i would be ever so grateful.

My current Stats are:
5.50GEN-D (Full)
TA086 Motherboard
FAT1006 (01g)
FatV4
according to PSPIdent -
CFW: Yes, w/custom IPL

PLease, if anyone can help me on this, please do. If anyone know how to fix the BRS game it self, that would be also extremely helpful.
Thank you for your time and thank you in advance. i will try to reply asap.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…