Upgrading from 4.01m33-2 to ?

Cloud

Hi guys, i have a problem with upgrading my psp.

I have a psp slim (psp 2000) with a motherboard of TA-85, so it's hackable.
Currently, my psp is running on firmware 4.01 M33-2.
I have a pandora battery as well as a magic memory stick.
I also have another spare memory stick which i tried to make it into mss with 5.00 custom firmware.

I followed alot of tutorials out there. But whenever i hold the L trigger and pop the pandora battery in, it's just black screen with green light.

I know its brick and so, i unbrick it using my 4.01 mms.

Any idea what went wrong? '
I tried using Rainmms, pspgrader etc but none of them helps me to upgrade to 5.00.

I want to play the newest game out there, and from 4.01m33-2, which version should i upgrade to?

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…