video games live...

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
So I saw the video games live orchestra thing. They had a great sega tribute, playing a few songs from sonic 1 with a full orchestra, playing footage off all sonic games from 1 up to episode 4 (minus sonic cd and sonic r), including a glimpses of sonic adventure 1 and 2. They had the dreamcast controller hud, so it was cool.

But the crowd didn't seriously cheer on the footage past sonic 3. It was odd when the completely custom made footage of contra vs duck hunt warranted a louder response than all the sega music.

I'm a sega fan got who is just so horribly depressed with their flag ship character. He needs forgotten and left alone for a decade if sega ever wants to utilize him as a leading character again.

The show on the other hand is well worth a viewing. I'm only partial to a few of the series they played, but it was mostly epic. Just...disappointing that the Disney kingdom hearts, the zelda song, and even the guy playing final fantasy on the piano, each got more praise than the entire sonic franchise reference.

edit; I forgot the cool part, I did get Hideaki Utsumi's auto graph on my sega saturn resident evil 1. I had two copys of the manual, so had him sign the inside flap of the first (front cover far to dark for a signature). I was tempted to have him quote the game saying "don't have a jill-sandwich" but he didn't have anything to do with the game past music...seemed pointless.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom