Was the gameboy your first video game system?

For chatting about gameboy games

No my first was technically my parents computer which my mother bought me a 12 pack of games from argus for when I was about six or seven. I loved the horde, it was the best game ever :) Those crazy little red guy's just kept coming :)

ozirock said:
No my first was technically my parents computer which my mother bought me a 12 pack of games from argus for when I was about six or seven. I loved the horde, it was the best game ever :) Those crazy little red guy's just kept coming :)

My first computer game was HL1.

I loved it.

Half Life 1? I have never played it but I have heard it mentioned on many ocassion's what makes it such a popular game? Is it a shooting game like doom or something like that? If it is then it would be obvious why it's so popular :)

Yes it's a first person shooter. It's a classic game now from 1998.

Half life 2 . Half Life 2 Episode:1, and Half like 2: Episode 2 have all come out now and they're are great.

Half life 1 has a few prequels to it. Blue shift, and opposing force. All great games.

Sounds good, would it take a very good computer to run it or will my old 98 computer do it? In case any of you are noticing I mention my old computer quite a bit, it's because I use if for my gaming which it is mostly able to run, it's mostly games similar to age of empires I have on it and it's perfect for it :)

The game was released when Windows 98 was the best operating system at the time.
So I'm sure it will work.

haha yea, bameboy colour, 2000 olympics edition lol, first game- pokemon red haha. still play it today

gameboy was mine first gaming console with donkey kong pokemon red blue and yellow ftw. all great games.

It was certainly my first handheld console but for platform console it has to be one of those arcade where there's some kind of thing you insert to play a game... that was beast

It was my first handheld one, but my first real console was my cousin's old SNES.

Atari 2600 and then ZX Spectrum in the early-mid 80`s,i did not actually own a game boy myself until perhaps early 90`s maybe 3 years or so after its release,i have never been too keen on hand helds because i like to play games on a big screen.

Was the gameboy your first video game system

looks awesome Im all for it. Im tired of these ridiculous prices for video games then addition dlc just to keep the game relevant and be able to still play with friends.

Was the gameboy your first video game system

System: PS3Gamer tag: appie_hendersonSystem: xBox 360Gamer Tag: eappieI dont get on either one that much. But Ill get on when I can. Just mention you are from the ORG

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…