well i'm new here and...

Chats & Cheats for pc games. This includes games on PC, Linux & Mac.
In my opinion I think the Rsbot section is best to subscribe to since it is the most commonly used forum. To change your email you click "user cp" in the top left hand corner of the screen, then click "edit email or password" on the left hand side. Last I recommend that you edit your posts instead of double posting so it doesnt look like you are spamming. Hope this helped.

RSbot section (if you use it/play rs)

cant go to the rsbot section, need to have a post count of 5 or above >.<

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

could they change that function?

I'm new to this website, just because RSBot had to switch sites (somehow I feel it's my fault) And I'm just trying to get posts so I can get back to the RSBot Forum here. It's gay you can't just post right away.

Anyone have links to info on what exactly caused the rsbot site to close? I know it says because of Jagex, but maybe a news site or something wrote a story?

Anyone have links to info on what exactly caused the rsbot site to close? I know it says because of Jagex, but maybe a news site or something wrote a story?

I saw some info on this one site but I do not remember it and it's probably best so that Jagex can't hunt it down. But Jagex is suing those involved with creating RSBot and taking them to court basically. Jagex shut down the www.rsbot.org website. That didn't take the bot down though because that was being mainted on a different website by someone else. We lost a battle but the war is far from over.

I saw some info on this one site but I do not remember it and it's probably best so that Jagex can't hunt it down. But Jagex is suing those involved with creating RSBot and taking them to court basically. Jagex shut down the RSBot website. That didn't take the bot down though because that was being mainted on a different website by someone else. We lost a battle but the war is far from over.

Amen. The first sign of the fall of RSBot was that Qauters stated that he was no longer updating the bot. I believe that this was to disassociate himself with the bot. A man with the alias "Chinese Man" became famous for updating the bot for about two weeks, thereby keeping the bot maintained. Although, shortly after the site was taken down, the source was also destroyed, as if to leave no evidence of the said developers.

Why is it difficult for them to start it up again? The lawsuit by Jagex against the developers created mass hysteria, preventing a brave soul to start updating it again. Also, it is extremely hard to come by someone who can physically update the bot. Many of us would love to learn, but don't know where to start. I do believe RSBot is living "underground", but I don't believe it will be as proclaimed and famous as it once was.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, software to modify apps etc.
Back
Top Bottom