What was the most addictive super nintendo game for you?

the Forums to chat about the Super Nintendo aka (snes)

final kaoss

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Simple, what title on the snes was the most addictive game for you ever? For me it would definitely be final fantasy 2 (nowadays we all call it final fantasy IV due to it being the fourth final fantasy game released, final fantasy 2 was released in japan only for the nes console:razz:.)

This game has a great story line that has held up for years and I am proud to say that I have played every remake of it so far from the playstation remake, gameboy advance remake of it and I am working on the ds version of it as well, I bought final fantasy IV: the after years for the wii, played a bit of that didn't bother beating it... it was a watered down version that was built for some phone :colbert: they just lazily ported it to the wii with virtually no changes except for the obvious control changes. So yeah, that's what I got when I was expecting more more out of a proper sequel so yeah I was pretty disappointed with it.

This game has a great story line that has held up for years and I am proud to say that I have played every remake of it so far from the playstation remake, gameboy advance remake of it and I am working on the ds version of it as well, I bought final fantasy IV: the after years for the wii, played a bit of that didn't bother beating it... it was a watered down version that was built for some phone :colbert: they just lazily ported it to the wii with virtually no changes except for the obvious control changes. So yeah, that's what I got when I was expecting more more out of a proper sequel so yeah I was pretty disappointed with it.
The kart racing game genre began with Nintendo's Super Mario Kart.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, software to modify apps etc.
Back
Top Bottom