Which 16 games would you choose?

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
Today I received the official Dreamcast Storage System / CD Wallet (not special at all, but it is a nice novelty)... anyway because if this I 'had' to make a temporally selection of 16-discs to place in this CD Wallet. My current selection is as followed:

- Dynamite Cop
- DCX demo disc (for use to boot non VGA compatible games with VGA)
- Dead or Alive 2
- Zombie Revenge
- Crazy Taxi
- South Park Chef's Luv Shack
- SoulCalibur
- Millenium Soldier Expendable
- Power Stone 2
- Charge N Blast
- Eighteen Wheeler American Pro Trucker
- Ready 2 Rumble Boxing
- Propeller Arena (CD-R)
- Rush Rush Rally Racing
- GunLord
- Sturmwind (promo)

This made me curious to which 16(!) games would YOU place in this wallet. Do mind; this is not supposed to be a 'your top 16 games'-list, but more like a 'short list' of games you expect to play the most often etc.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…