which psp is good?

Cloud

im having hard times to decide which to buy since some say crackable and not and stuff like that. plus i hvent buy so i want to gather opinions around here =), and yes, i did search google and there weren't much help since it was for the people who pay for the games, im a cheap bastard so i probably get cracked games unless they are worth the money i would only go ahead and buy it. i would also like to know what should i look for in a shop to determine if the psp is crackable at all? also would like to know more detail info on the CFW. i know its custom firmware, just want to know its function. don't really get the homebrew part.

P.S:i am 100% sure i wont buy slim, why? because i drop things all the time, even my laptop,my cell,ds,etc. you name it, it would fall so yeah i need a normal sized one so it wont break easily.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom