Which PSP should I buy, and which CFW will suit my needs.

Cloud

I'm basically looking for something i can mod in order to play ISO's while i ride to jobs every day, (4-6 hours of drivetime sometimes)

Things i'd like to be able to do.

• Use ISO's to play games instead of UMD
  • use homebrew games/applications
  • watch movies/listen to mp3 (i dont want to lose this functionality)

I've been looking at buying a psp that can use PSP CFW 6.20 PRO-B5

This is a first attempt at hacking a psp and I'm not sure if i need a lcfw or a cfw, im not sure of the functionality differences of the two, but I definatly want one with permanent modification, im open to making a pandora battery if i have to, however i dont know if its outdated or not. I've read most of the stickies but they dont seem to answer my questions.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…