"Wii U vs. Dreamcast: The Good and The Bad"

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
NOTE: I do not remember much of this video, so I apologize about not covering everything.

A little while ago, I looked up "dreamcast vs. wii" on YouTube because there was a video that I liked that had that title (Dreamcast vs Wii - YouTube). I watched the video (for the 50th time), but later, I noticed the was a video under it, whose title was "Wii U vs. Dreamcast: The Good and The Bad". I didn't bother with it for a while, as I thought it was a negative Dreamcast video.

One day, I finally had the guts to witness it.

The video started with an intro that showed the name of his website. It was like Ali-A's intro, all ominous and such, but not as cool.

And as I predicted, it WAS a negative Dreamcast video. Great! :(

So, in the video, this guy was basically ranting about the Dreamcast, saying how the Wii U was so "amazingly" better than the old DC. Now, here's my question: why was he comparing one console to another console from two generations back? Don't get me wrong, Wii U and DC do have similarities. They both have a screen in/that could go in the controller. They are both failing in the market. They both have an awesome library of games (though Dreamcast does have a better library. What virtual pet simulator could beat Seaman?).

Now, I can understand opinions. I like Genesis, though another person likes SNES. That's okay. But when somebody goes and brags about how their preffered console is and talks about the other in a negative way, that's when it becomes a problem.

This guy actually goes out of his way to say that the Dreamcast has some "pretty bad 3D Sonic games". Let that sink in for a minute. Eventually, you will feel like all of those hours you spent taking care of your Chao in SA2 and speeding through Emerald Coast in SA1 was a huge waste of time. Well, at least I felt that way.

To tell you the truth, I had to stop the video just because he said that (feel free to call me a chicken for that).

I wonder what else he ranted about? Maybe he said the DC controller was uncomfortable or something. DC's controller is uncomfortable for some people, but the Wii U's GamePad is huge! About the size of 2 Dreamcast controllers, at least!

I bet Nintendo was just focusing on the GamePad's screen, just like when Sega was focusing on the VMU slot. But when the screen is so huge that it vastly effects the controller's size, it really becomes a problem for lots of people!

Here's a direct link to the video. I bet you fellow DC fanatic will be as disappointed as I was:
YouTube

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…