Connect PSP to LAPTOP

Cloud

The thing is, I wanna play my PSP on my laptop! (I cant use my tv, unfortanately!)

I'm running:
Windows 7 x64

PSP:
3003 blue (color is important!)
LCFW 6.35 PRO-B3

Is there anyway of doing it?

Thanks in advance!
Pedro A.

Hi, Cloud

Hope you are doing well

Let me tell you How to Use a PSP As a Game Controller for PC and PS3

Have you ever sat down to play on your PS3 with a friend and realized that you only have one controller or were you playing a game on your PC and wished you had a separate controller? Well now instead of buying a new controller you can use your PSP!!! Hi everyone, this is my first instructable! I'm going to be showing you how to use your PSP as a game controller for your PC(and PS3)! NOTE - The "controller" will also work with PS3, just connect the PSP to the PS3 through the usb cable, launch FUSA, and play! It should work with native PS3 games. - The "controller" will only work with PSP games that are running on an emulator like PPSSPP. - If you ask me where to find ISO's........I can't tell you, according to U.S. law if you own the pyshical game you can own the ISO or ROM so, look on the web i'm sure you can find them.

Btw i am working for Event Technology Rental in USA, We Provide Rental Technology for Events. If you're looking for Rent Laptop For A Day. Let me know

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, software to modify apps etc.
Back
Top Bottom