Dreamcast Phantasy Star Online Tribute videos

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
Hello guys, I'm new here, but not to Dreamcast online. I made two tribute videos 3 years ago and thought that I'd share them with you. I have two videos: Phantasy Star Online Tribute: FEB -DEC 2006 [Dreamcast] and Phantasy Star Online Tribute: FEB-APR 2007 [Dreamcast] (HD). The HD vid is uploading as I write this. While the 2006 vid is still on YouTube channel I *will* be removing it & re-mixing it in HD/5.1 sound as I did with the "2007 Tribute" video.

In fact if YouTube/Google hadn't muted my video because of copyright issues I never would've been inspired to do the HD re-mix - so I'm glad I got caught LOL! Of course, it took them nearly three years...

Here is my YouTube channel. I uploaded the 2007 Tribute yesterday, but was shocked to see that it didn't upload as an HD video (or even high quality), just standard format - even though it was widescreen format (864x720). Then I read YouTube's HD format specification and it has to be 1280x720 to be considered HD. So I loaded up Vegas Pro and re-rendered it in 1280x720. Once I see how the new vid looks online I'll go ahead and work on the 2006 Tribute. You can still see that one.

Thanks and enjoy! Hi, RadkinDC!!

PS: These were from the PAL/e region coded PSO version 2. I had got anither Dreamcast off eBay for 50$ so I could set it up to play on the UK servers. That DC started rebooting in Dec. 2006. I played it for a bit in Fe 2007, but then mostly in March-April 2007 so i could be online for when the UK servers were shutdown. Occasionally my DC would reboot. Feh! It was used, plus I got a game and bunch of other stuff with it (controllers, 4X VMU,).

sorry i write so much.. :lol:

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, software to modify apps etc.
Back
Top Bottom