Im lost on what hacks are avaliable for my 2000 and 3000 now

Cloud

My 2000 is on 5.50 Prometheus-3 and my 3000 is on 5.50 OFW (I don't remember what the hell my 1000 is on, probably 3.30 or something like that, not like I care).

Anyway, so im a bit lost with all the CFW thats out now, especially since a lot of it seems to lack plugin or ps1 support, and most won't run on a 3000 but some will.

First of all, is there any reason to upgrade my 2000 beyond what its already on? Are there any games that won't work on P-3 and need the newer CFW to function? I also heavily use plugins like this one that hides my iso/homebrew directories once I boot a game, that categories plugin (will that homwbrew hider and the categories plugins even work together?) FuSa and all sorts of other plugins, I am also rather fond of the Recovery Menu and the select-menu that lets me mount different parts of the PSP to USB and over/underclock it.

Does any current CFW for the 2000 still let me retain all of these features/usability? Got any recommendations?

And also, what options, if any, do I have for my 3000? Is there even any CFW that has recovery mode or plugin or PS1 support for my 3000? I am guessing there is no CFW yet that will just simply let me plug my PSP2000's memory stick into my 3000 and every plugin/setting/game will run fine?

I'm quite lost on what options we have for 2000 and 3000 series PSPS at this point.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, software to modify apps etc.
Back
Top Bottom